- S. J. Arif, Shahedul Haque Laskar, Syed Mohammad Hamza and Tabassum Rasul “A Method and Device for Calibration of a Shake Table based on Rotating Magnetic Field,” Indian Official Journal of the Patent Office, Patent Application 202011040888, 21 Sept. 2020.
- S. J. Arif, M. S. J. Asghar, S. H. Laskar, “A Selsyn Based Vibration Measurement of Machines,” The Patent Office Journal, Application No. 3470/DEL/2011, Indian Official Journal of the Patent Office, Issue No.16/2012, p-6142, April. 20, 2012.
- S. J. Arif, S. H. Laskar, SM Hamza, SH Choudhury, “Method and Portable Apparatus for Generating Seismic Vibrations and Foreshocks”, the Patent Journal of India, issue no. 32/2020, application no. 202011024909, 07 August, 2020
- S. H. Laskar, S. J. Arif, “An instrument for measurement of seismic vibrations and foreshocks for the prediction of earthquakes,” the Patent Office Journal No. 01/2020 Dated 03/01/2020, Application No.201911053683 A, page-66.
- B. Mali, S. H. Laskar, 2018, “Soft Sensor for Estimation and Identification of Reduced Dimensional Quality Control Inputs”, Journal of Instrumentation Technology and Innovations, Vol. 7, No.3, pp. 24-29, STM Journals.
- S.J. Arif and Shahedul Haque Laskar, “A Rotating Magnetic Field Based High Resolution Measurement of Velocity and Acceleration of Seismic Vibration,” Patent Application number 778/DEL/2011A, Indian Official Journal of the Patent Office, Issue No. 17/2011, p-7116, Apr. 29, 2011.
- S.J. Arif and Shahedul Haque Laskar, “A Rotating Magnetic Field Based Ultra-Fast Measurement of Speed,” Patent Application No.777/DEL/2011A, Indian Official Journal of the Patent Office, Issue No. 18/2011, p-8219, May 06, 2011.