- (with Ujjwal K. Paul and Tanuj Mathur ) ”, “Making “Act East Policy’ to work for the Development of Northeastern Region of India” in Das, Gurudas and C Joshua Thomas, (eds), 2016, Look East to Act East Policy: Implications for India’s Northeast, Routledge, London
- “India’s Myanmar Policy: Implications for India’s Northeast”, in Das, Gurudas and C Joshua Thomas, (eds), 2016, Look East to Act East Policy: Implications for India’s Northeast, Routledge, London
- (with Subodh Chandra Das and Ujjwal Paul) “ Look East Policy: Economic engagements with ASEAN and East Asian countries”, in Das, Gurudas and C Joshua Thomas, (eds), 2016, Look East to Act East Policy: Implications for India’s Northeast, Routledge, London
- 1. “Indo-Bangladesh Relations: Issues in Trade, Transit and Security”, in Das, Gurudas, (ed), 2008, Indo-Bangladesh Border Trade:Benefiting from Neighbourhood, Akansha publishing House, New Delhi
- 2. "Trade Between the North Eastern Region and Neighbouring Countries: Structures and Implications for Development", in Gurudas Das and R.K. Purkayastha, (eds), Border Trade : North East & Neighbouring Countries, 2000, Akansha Publishing House, New Delhi
- 3. “Sino-Indian Border Trade for Frontier Development: The Case of India’s Northeast and China’s Southwest”, in Jayanta Kumar Ray and Prabir De, (eds), 2005, India and China in an Era of Globalization: Essays on Economic Cooperation, Bookwell, New Delhi.
- Presented a paper entitled "Women in Low Context Culture: A Scandinavian Perspective" at the three Day International Virtual Conference on Gender Studies and Women Empowerment, organised by the Department of Management, Humanities and Social Sciences during April 16-18 2021. Also Chaired two technical sessions.
- Delivered a Lecture entiled "Reading of novels as History: An Interdisciplinary Perspective" --as a special invited speaker-- at the TEQIP sponsored online International Conference on Interdisciplinary Interpretation of Literature organised by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, NIT, Meghalaya from 14th to 18th December, 2020
- Delivered a keynote lecture entitled "Social Constructions and Women: Towards a New Awakening" at the two day International Webinar on Women Empowerment in the Digital Age organised by the Department of HSS, NIT, Silchar during 30th and 31st January 2021.
- Literature and Ecocriticism: Towards Understanding the Relevance of Interdisciplinary Studies at the Two Day International Conference on Interdisciplinary Studies: Redefining Boundaries of Humanities, Science and Social Sciences during 22-23 November 2019 organised by English Literary Circle, Manipur and the Manipur University Students’ Union.
- Human Identity in the Age of Technology: A Study of Select American Science Fiction at the Two Day International Conference on Interdisciplinary Studies: Redefining Boundaries of Humanities, Science and Social Sciences during 22-23 November 2019 organised by English Literary Circle, Manipur and the Manipur University Students’ Union
- A Study of Lai Haraoba as a Cultural and Historical Text of the Meiteis of Manipur at the Two Day International Conference on Interdisciplinarity: Intersections of literature and History for Social and Cultural Change during 19-20th October 2019 organised by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, NIT, Meghalaya. Chaired a technical session too.
- Native culture, colonization and its ramifications in Chinua Achebe’s “Things Fall Apart” at the Two Day International Conference on Multiculturalism during 24-25th January 2018 organised by English Literary circle in collaboration with college development council, Manipur university.
- Identity Crisis and the Contemporary Literature at A Two Day International Seminar on Social inequality and Literature ( 16-17 January 2014) held at Tripura university
- The Colonial Agenda in Roy’s ‘The God of Small Things’ at the International Conference on Literature to Cinema: Appropriation, Adaptations, Adulteration ( 1st, 2nd, 3rd June 2013) organised by NIT Durgapur, West Bengal,India
- The changing perceptions of Meetei culture: Resistance through rituals at the International seminar on Ethnicity, Identity and Literature (11-14 October 2012) held at Sibsagar, Assam
- Immigrant Dilemma and Feminist Sensibilities in Chitra Divakaruni’s Arranged Marriage at the seminar on English Literature in Translation (10-12 January 2011) organised by IAES and AIETA at JKC College Guntur
- Women and War: A Comparative Study of Khaled Hosseini’s ‘A Thousand splendid Suns’ and Margarett Mitchelles’ 'Gone With the Wind’at the Two Day International Conference on Interdisciplinarity: Contemporary Research in Humanities, Social Science and Management Studies during 21-22July 2017, organised by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, NIT,Meghalaya. Chaired two technical sessions-- Social Sciences I and Literature V
- English as a Global Language at the seminar on Innovative Approaches and Techniques of Teaching (13-14 July 2007) organised by NCIATTE at PSG College Coimbatore
- Postmodernism as an Attitude: Towards a Global Culture at the seminar on Globalization and Industrial Relocation (27- 28 October 2006) organised by DONER and NEC Shillong at NIT Silchar
- International Workshop on Living in the Age of Convergences - Affect, Affordance, Agency, National Library of Singapore, 9 -10 December 2019
- Goethe Society of India’s International Conference on The Universal & the Particular: Contemporary Perspectives on an Old Dispute, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), India, 14-16 Nov 2019
- International Conference on Destruction/Re-Construction: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Cultural Heritage in Conflict, organized by Arab-German Young Academy (AGYA) in collaboration with the Orient Institut Beirut (OIB), Beirut, Lebanon, 30 September-3 Oct 2019
- International Conference on Us and Them: Diasporas for Others in the Indian Ocean, Centre for Interdisciplinary Area Studies, Martin-Luther University, Halle (Saale), Germany, 16-17 September 2019
- International Workshop on Cinema and the City, Centre for Modern Oriental Studies (Zentrum Moderner Orient (ZMO), Berlin, Germany, 12-13 September 2019
- AAS-in-Asia Conference on Asia on the Rise?, organized by Association for Asian Studies & Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand, 1-4 July 2019
- 2019 Penn State Global Asias Summer Institute on Digital Asias, Penn State University, State College (PA), USA, 3-7 June 2019
- International Workshop on Mediated Campaigns and Unmediated Politics in Millennial India, organized jointly by Centre de Sciences Humaines (CSH) & Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-Delhi), at CSH, New Delhi, India, 27 April 2019
- International Conference on The Cultural Industries in Asia: Into the Digital Age, Hong Kong University, 30 Non-1 Dec 2018
- International Workshop on Recalibrating Culture: Reconfiguring the (Trans-)Cultural, Heidelberg Centre for Transcultural Studies, Heidelberg University, 22-23 Nov 2018
- International Symposium on Digital Politics in Millennial India, organized jointly by the Ludwig Maximilian University (LMU) Munich & Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, New Delhi (IIIT-Delhi), at IIIT Delhi, India, 15-17 Mar 2018
- International Conference on Transcending Cultural Boundaries: Studies of Foreign Languages, Literature & Culture in India, Gauhati University, India, 8-9 Mar 2018
- Goethe Society of India’s International Conference on Cosmopolitanism, Globalisation and Literary Space: Perspectives and Narrations of a (new) World Citizenship, University of Delhi, India, 21-23 Feb 2018
- International Conference on Contemporary Communication Cultures, Controls and Becomings, University of Madras, India, 16-17 Feb 2018
- International Conference on Refugees in the Public Imagination: Discourse of (Dis)location and (Dis)placement, University of Liberal Arts (ULAB), Dhaka, Bangladesh, 20 Dec 2017
- International Seminar on Reinventing Nationalism: Secularisms & Plurality: Media Discourses & Deconstruction, Gauhati University, India, 11-12 Nov 2017
- International Conference on Mahabharata & Inter-Asian Cultures, Delhi University, 6-8 April 2017
- International Conference on Thinking Literature across Continents, North Bengal University, 25-27 March 2017
- International Seminar on Indian Art Heritage in a Changing World, Banaras Hindu University, India, 27 Feb-1Mar 2017
- Dynamic Borderlands: Livelihoods, Communities and Flows, 5th Conference of the Asian Borderlands Research Network, Kathmandu, Nepal, 12-14 December 2016
- Comics Forum 2016, Leeds, United Kingdom, 3-4 November 2016
- The Act of Media Workshop, SARAI-CSDS, New Delhi, 8-10 January 2016
- International Conference of the Goethe Society of India, University of Delhi, Delhi, 18-20 February 2015.
- Canadian Comparative Literature Association Conference, Canadian Social Science Congress, Brock University, St. Catharines, Canada, 18-24 May 2014.
- Graduate Conference on South Asian Religions, Dept. of The Study of Religion, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada, 1-2 November, 2013.
- International Comparative Literature Association (ICLA) Conference, Paris, France, July 18-24, 2013.
- South Asia Conference, Princeton University, USA, April 26-27, 2013.
- American Comparative Literature Association (ACLA) Conference, Toronto, Canada, March 4-7, 2013.
- International Conference on Emerging Issues & Challenges in Education, Nayab Abbasi College, Amroha, India, 9-10 June, 2012.
- Underhill Graduate Conference, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada, March 1-2, 2012.
- International Conference on Intercultural Studies, Centre for Intercultural Studies, Porto, Portugal, May 25-27, 2011.
- The International Conference: On Road Writing Travel and Travelers organized by the Centre of Advanced Study, Dept. of English, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India, November 6-8, 2008.